Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Los Angeles Pizza Company - Just Do It


Between Echo Park and Silver Lake there are so many Pizza Joints, I had to stop counting. 
I've wanted to try Los Angeles Pizza Company and Mama Lena's Kitchen since it opened, and today was the day.
Not only are they Pizza, but a complete menu of Italian goodies, including Italian dishes, desserts and a Deli.

The Pizza is very back east style, in that it's hand thrown and the crust is nice and thin.
I can highly recommend the Pepperoni Pizza, which is loaded with pepperoni!
Next time I go, I will have to try the sandwiches and the pasta, can't wait.
The nice thing is you can eat in, take out or have it delivered. They also offer catering.
If you are in the area, you should definitely check this small place out.
Los Angeles Pizza Company
1498 W. Sunset Boulevard
Echo Park
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(213) 616-5272

No comments:

Post a Comment